Friday 12 October 2012

I feel myself merging with my computer

Soon, every aspect of our lives will be completely controllable at the touch of a computer keyboard. You just need t know the command.

Human will shortly start to merge with computers, I once read somewhere, US technology guru named Ray Kurzweil say. What’s he talking about? He says that this process will accelerate to a point where we will become non-biological entities living in alternate realities over which we will have full computer control.   

I admit that I quite like this idea. When all this human-computer bonding finally happens, I plan to request a keyboard built into my left forearm. Here’s how I imagine it working:

Misplaced my blackberry or home keys? Clicked control F and type the name of it. While walking to my wardrobe and discovered that my clothes are out of date? Enable Automatic Update to keep my wardrobe renewed regularly.

Annoying person at class? Go to Control Panel and click the Remove Tab. Scroll down and Uninstall all the people I don’t like. 

What if I have life’s big question? The F1 button also known as Help, will be very useful. I can use it for small things such as doing my MIS 750 assignments.

Stress and feel that life is getting all too much for me? I will press Escape. Scroll to the start button and find the menu item says Hibernate. Everything will stop as long as I like. And when I’m ready, I will just press Restart to make it return to exectly where I were.

And if I mess up my whole life? Press Control-Alternate-Delete to go back to the beginning and be born again.
 
 
 
Now it’s time for me to end my entry, as we computer people like to say, Shut Down.
As if the life easy like that. Pffffff
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment