Friday 12 October 2012

Masterchef on me


People close to me know that I loves to cook and trying out on new resipe . I don’t like to cook in a hurry or when I’m hungry, or worse, when I’m hungry and in a hurry. It can be so stressing. And when I turned into Incredible Hulk, I cannot focus on my cooking. And when I cannot focus on my cooking, my dishes turned out salty, what supposed to be soft and fluffy turned out rock hard, fingers sliced, plates crashed, burnt tea towels. It’s a mayhem! Ok fine, the last two did not happen but still, it could.

I find the easiest thing to cook when I’m in hurry/hungry situation is....SANDWICH. Can I call myself the Sandwich Queen? Coz I love sandwich and I love to make them. I could eat them everyday. I could make them everyday. And on my lazy day, I will only prepare sandwich for my meal. Smoked salmon, tuna, egg, cheese,mushroom and zucchini, chicken slice, you name it, I will prepared it within a minutes (with the stocks in fridge of course).

But on not so lucky day, I forgot to stock my main ingredients for my sandwich, which is the bread. I am damn hungry at that moment and start blogwalking to cooking blog and wipe my saliva on the screen.

And I saw this..
Source:  www.google.com
 
OMG! Its so superb! I never heard of bread maker and I never tought that I can homemade the bread. Its so simple to use. Just put all the ingredients in the bread maker before going to sleep and tadaaaaaa the bread is ready when I woke up in the morning. And I can make my favourate mushroom and zucchuni sandwhich straight away while sipping my hot chocolate. No issue if I forgot to stock up bread. Dreaming is free right?
My jaw dropped when saw this..
 

 
source: www.goole.com
I already have a list to do when I see this colourful Kitchen Aid mixer. Pavlova, cheese cake, blueberry cake, devil choc cake and the list goes on. Pink one please for this almost 30yo lady?
 
And when I saw the price, my jaw dropped! Anyone wanna give that as my early birthday present? *wink wink*
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment