Friday 12 October 2012

The day I said YES..


I have an announcement to make..

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

I have successfully been converted to YES!

Hahahahahaha bet you guys thought I said yes to something else..

My friends know that I NEED the Internet and I need access to the internet all the time. Even in the car when going back to hometown, I’m on the laptop with my YES  dongle. Car rides have never been so fulfilling.

Anyway, you guys should get i! I like it because it’s Pay as You Go, so you only pay for what you used. It is the cheapest too. Also, the obvious reason, it is at least 3 times faster. I am the last person to like a page that loads for ages. I will just click X if t doesn’t load fast and then move on with my life. So yes, no, I’m always in good mood for that reason too.

There are other benefits too...can make calls from PC, can sms at the same time using same number on a  phone with the 018 number. You have to google if you want to know more!

Oh ! And this is a silly reason to like the YES dongle, but I love how it bends!
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment